Linggo, Mayo 4, 2014

Garden of Eden(restored) Prayer Mountain, Tamayong, Calinan, Davao City

Garden of Eden(restored)
Prayer Mountain, Tamayong, Calinan, Davao City




Ang super kulit kong cousin :*

SAY CHEESEEEE!!!!!!


My family together with some of our relatives from Manila went to Pastor Quiboloy's Prayer Mountain in Tamayong. It was indeed a great place. I can say that it's like heaven on earth. We just went there for a day tour..
Note: There were tour guides in every group.

Before you can go there, you must book a reservation in JMC
PHP 100.00 per head.

We went there around 10 in the morning. Yeah. It was freaking HOT! *Scorching*


I forgot the name of that restaurant.. Lol. :)
I can say that the architectural design of their houses/restaurants  were
absolutely amazing!
 I never thought this place can be found in Davao City. I dont need to go to other place just to have a 
relaxing ambiance :) teheee.


 
my epic jumpshot :)


This is the Pastoral House. This is Pastor Quiboloy's place.


As what I've known, 60% of the plants were imported from different countries worldwide :D
Thumbs up! It's indeed a GARDEN OF EDEN (Restored)
with my beloved mommy <3 We only see each other during summer
and i had a great time being with her every single day of her stay here in Davao. *Emote*


This is the prayer house







Indeed, it was an amazing and memorable experience! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento